Wire-EDM machining since 1973.
Our EDM department consists of AGIE, Charmilles and Makino machine tools.
Expertise ranges from:
Punches and Die Blocks
Large and Miniature Gears
Medical and Orthopedic components
Materials: *Tool Steels* *Mild Steels* *Non-Ferrous* *Carbide* *Hi-Temp alloys*.
PRECISION STAMPING DIES
Metal Stamping Dies is our specialty! It’s was what our founder was known for throughout the Midwest and East Coast since the late 60’s, a tradition that continues on to this day. Here at JMT, we utilize the finest in people and technology such as Solidworks/Logopress and Fusion 360 software to get our dies completed and on time.
Dies we Build and Repair:
- Progressive Dies
- Blanking Dies
- Cam Pierce Dies
- Trim Dies
- Draw Dies
- Lamination and Stators
- Lead Frame and Connector
- Air Foil (Aerospace)
Serving the Roll-form industry
GENERAL & CNC MILLING
We provide Precision and Production milling services. See our equipment list for table sizes and travels.
Our Metal Stamping capabilities ranges from the following:
- Single hit, Draws and Progressives.
- Materials ranges from Inconel, Haynes 188, CRS, HR Pickle & Oil, Galvenized steel, Stainless and Aluminum.
- Presses range from 3 to 150 tons with 300 and 400 tons SSDC at a another location. SPM from 20 to 120.
- Our feeder range is up to 24″ x 30″ with coils at 40.00″ OD / 6K.
- Secondary op’s such as Tumbling, Heat Treating and Plating are provided as well.