Wire-EDM machining since 1973.
Our EDM department consists of AGIE, Charmilles and Makino machine tools.
Expertise ranges from:
Punches and Die Blocks
Large and Miniature Gears
Medical and Orthopedic components
Materials: *Tool Steels* *Mild Steels* *Non-Ferrous* *Carbide* *Hi-Temp alloys*.
Our history of Wire EDM goes back to 1972 when we purchased our first AGIE. Later in 73′, we would purchase another AGIE and again with a 77′ 15/30 Wire EDM. Those machines are long gone and have been replaced with Makino RAM and Wire EDMs.
PRECISION STAMPING DIES
Metal Stamping Dies is our specialty! It’s was what our founder was known for throughout the Midwest and East Coast since the late 60’s, a tradition that continues on to this day. Here at JMT, we utilize the finest in people and technology such as Solidworks/Logopress and Alibre Design Pro software to get our dies completed and on time.
Dies we Build and Repair:
- Progressive Dies
- Blanking Dies
- Cam Pierce Dies
- Trim Dies
- Draw Dies
- Lamination and Stators
- Lead Frame and Connector
- Air Foil (Aerospace)
Serving the Roll-form industry
GENERAL & CNC MILLING
We provide Precision and Production milling services. See our equipment list for table sizes and travels.
Our Metal Stamping capabilities ranges from the following:
- Single hit, Draws and Progressives.
- Materials ranges from Inconel, Haynes 188, CRS, HR Pickle & Oil, Galvenized steel, Stainless and Aluminum.
- Presses range from 3 to 150 tons with 300 and 400 tons SSDC at a another location. SPM from 20 to 120.
- Our feeder range is up to 24″ x 30″ with coils at 40.00″ OD / 6K.
- Secondary op’s such as Tumbling, Heat Treating and Plating are provided as well.